The CoLiving team
Our mission is to help Canadians live better, together through Cohousing and other forms of CoLiving.
Kristopher, Mark and Duncan share a deep, personal commitment to address the challenges of isolation, loss of freedom and overwhelming cost on all levels that has resulted from the lack of human friendly living options for all age groups and the housing crisis in Canada. We can all live better, together!
Managing Partner, Community Development
Senior Partner, Business Development
Coming from a family of architects, builders, property managers and teachers it is no surprise that Mark’s deep passion and drive for Cohousing is foremost. Also being a successful social entrepreneur marries well both aspects of what makes the CoLiving Canada team click - community and property. Mark has served as the Regional Vice President of Sales for the largest property management company in North America, founded and worked as the CEO of a B Corp global top 100 renewable energy company, and lead the fundraising as a board member at a Toronto drop in centre - Wychwood Open Door.
Dr. Duncan Goheen
Senior Partner, Online Health and Wellness
B.A, M.S., Ph.D. Economics and Human Behaviour
- Duncan was an economist for the Ontario Department of Treasury and Economics and Prof. of Economics at Cambrian College
- He was in the real estate business with Goheen Realty in Toronto and was president of Gohcon Ltd. – the family construction company with projects from Alberta to Ontario
- Duncan was founder and CEO of Sun Financial Corp. from 1982 - 2001, which specialized in financial services, real estate, and venture capital
- He is Canada’s First Financial Planning Author.
- Duncan is cofounder of Global Integrated Energy - a Health and Wellness provider of training and education https://globalhealthify.com